Monday, August 17, 2009

Put On The Pads Boys

The Cowboys put on the pads for the first time this year.

I have added some Video of that.

Things have looked very good so far. The defense is flying around and the Cowboys have added at least two and maybe more gamebreakers on the offensive side of the ball. There was a lot of talk between the offense and defense on the first day of pads and some competitive drills.

The team is working towards its first scrimmage on Saturday, with the young guys going at 10 a.m. and the older guys at 2 p.m. at Shelton.

The cross country team reported on Sunday evening and had their first run at 6 a.m. I was not out there for that one, but I will get some video soon.

Volleyball starts up on Wednesday and the soccer teams start on Thursday. I will have video from all three of those sports on hsuathletics.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing